i fail at making and keeping new year’s resolutions. it’s easier for me to remember something though, if i’m going to do it for the rest of my life.
0. 2009: because i kept on destroying my clothes, don’t buy Forever 21. because i kept on burning myself, wear physical sunscreen always.
1. 2010: don’t get cavities.
2. 2011: because i got a new car, don’t get speeding tickets, DUIs, at-fault collisions, parking tickets. because i got terrible hair and gum pain, don’t use sulfates or harsh chemical toothpastes.
3. 2012: because i wanted to start reading again, read library books! don’t stockpile books i haven’t read.
5. 2013: because i was sick of my job, quit jobs you don’t like & do something interesting.
4. 2014: because i’m feeling chronic pain and aches:
don’t wear high heels. ever. don’t squash my toes into narrow shoes.
don’t kill my knees while standing, sitting - be aware of hyperextending.
don’t kill my back and shoulders - be aware of slouching.
& related projects -
—-> make a table for my computer, one where i can use when sitting and standing and yoga-balling. make/get a dining table and rug for sitting on the floor.
—-> get better bike fit. car fit.
—-> get better at keyboard shortcuts. maybe get a mouse or keyboard.